You generally struggle…
- with a complex data structure made of a multitude of systems, softwares and data sources (CRM, CMS, ERP, etc.) that are disconnected, partially or rigidly connected,
- to process large volumes of data originating from multiple data resource locations, multiple physical storage places (desktops, USB sticks, intranet, web agencies, etc.) and multiple staff members as well as externals enriching and requesting information,
- with repetitive and tedious tasks, manual processes and resulting errors.
…and as a Marketing specialist, you are challenged to…
- sell and communicate through several distribution channels (online, mobile, print, in-store) in several countries and languages (Multichannel Marketing),
- oversee several campaigns with varying contexts and messages targeting different consumer groups (Inbound Marketing),
- work with a multitude of people in different teams who need to collaborate rapidly and efficiently.
This causes you and your organization to suffer from…
- data inconsistency and poor data quality,
- loss of data with limited data availability,
- unproductivity and time loss,
- loss of focus / lack of control due to multiple distribution channels,
- communication deficiencies, opacity and work redundancy,
- distributed message inconsistencies.
Be aware that, with the growth and diversification of your organization, these challenges will gradually intensify and turn from ‘stones’ to ‘mountains’ in your path…
With a Product Information Management System…
- All of your product information is governed within one unique repository, where your data is clean, organized and secure,
- There is only one centrally stored version of product information, and it is available to your department and your partners (designers, creative agencies, photographers, etc.) or your suppliers,
- Your product information (prices, promotions, descriptions, etc.) and digital assets (texts, images, videos, etc.) can be edited (in single or in bulk), updated in real-time, and contextualized by distribution channel,
- You define your organizational design, setup internal and external processes around your product information and Marketing offers, and you automate your workflows.
So, what’s in it for you?
BETTER – Consistency, transparency and communication considerably improve your team collaboration and efficiency
FASTER – You are able to enter new markets and launch new products more quickly (reduced time-to-market)
STRONGER – You are able to create more value at a lower cost and offer a complete and coherent customer experience throughout all touch points of your brand and products.
Did you know? A PIM solution also boosts your website’s usability and navigation, positively affecting its’ search engine visibility and ranking (SEO).
To bring it to the point, a PIM solution provides information’s consistency, smooth internal and external teamwork, as well as relevant and impacting cross-channel experiences for your consumers.
Interesting article? Don’t miss out on our upcoming advices and best practices on how to efficiently implement a PIM solution within your company!